Monday, February 7, 2011

Engage in Experience

For my blog experience, I put together a photo album depicting the shots of each verb. My friends helped me and together, we had a lot of fun ideas and lots of different interpretations. I'm glad that some words were repeated twice because we got to use more ideas. I think the shots were very creative and that we were able to capture some of the talents of my friends in the images. I think that overall theme of my pictures was interaction, between people and the things around us. I also think that it helped inspire us to think and open our minds to different ways of conveying or illustrating the words. It was quite a fun experience.














































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment